We want to make joining our team as easy as possible. Our team members are the most valuable assets in our organization. It’s true, our employees come first! How do we prove it? First things first.
- Pay— We believe the best performers deserve the best pay. That’s why we want to pay YOU the best competitive rate.
- Flexibility— We want YOU to have time for the most important things in your life. Our scheduling is flexible. Find out how we do it.
- Career Path— We offer you an unlimited future with our world-class training programs. Our training programs include Technical Training, Virtual technical training, communications, sales, and more! If you are serious about your career and want to learn from the best in the industry apply today!
So, if you have a great attitude and a strong work ethic, and are someone who takes pride in the work you do, then we want to hear from you!
As a Benjamin Franklin plumber, you will perform and coordinate the installation and service of plumbing products and services in a residential and light commercial setting. You'll work independently and make people feel comfortable and safe.
- $75,000.00-$120,000.00/average annual
- + Performance-based bonus
- 90% Employer Paid Medical Plans!
- Dental, and Vision (great rates with great coverage!)
- FSA and HSA Options
- Wellness/Gym benefits
- Take Home Truck + Gas Card
- Volunteer Programs
- Open Door Policy
- Flexible Schedule
- Family Medical Leave (expanded benefits for parental leave!)
- Continued Education
- Job Training
- Promote within
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Perform installation, repair, and maintenance of plumbing equipment and services in residential and light commercial settings.
- Assess the general condition of plumbing equipment and troubleshoot malfunctions to determine necessary repairs.
- Utilize blueprints, electrical schematics, and job specifications to understand and work effectively on assigned tasks.
- Identify appropriate materials and quantities required for new installations and repairs.
- Consult the Straight Forward Pricing Guide to accurately present repair or installation options to customers.
- Conduct safety inspections to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Collaborate with team members and communicate effectively to ensure efficient completion of projects.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, ensuring proper disposal of waste materials.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing client concerns and ensuring satisfaction with completed work.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and safety guidelines while performing job duties.
- Continuously update knowledge and skills through training and staying updated on industry advancements.
Our Hiring Process
- Fill out the simple application
- A recruiter from our recruiting company, Yellowstone Local will reach out promptly for a prescreening call
- If we are a good fit for each other, they will schedule an in-person interview with the hiring manager
- We will make an offer if you are a good fit