Who We Are
We are looking for Electrical Service Manager to join our team at Paul The Plumber! The position is responsible for team management, quality assurance, compliance and safety, continuous improvement, training and development, and overseeing the sales process within the electrical service department to drive business growth.
At Paul The Plumber, we value quality customer service, and all our contractors are trained, experienced, and dedicated to delivering exceptional services to our clients. Join our team at Paul The Plumber and take your career to the next level with a company that prioritizes safety, comfort, and quality customer service for all clients!
- $45.00 - $55.00/hour
- + Bonus on sales, multiple monthly SPIFF opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Take Home Truck
- Open Door Policy
- Continued Education
- Job Training
- Promote within
- 401(k) / Matching
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Service Calls: The electrical service manager performs electrical service and repairs in homes. This includes troubleshooting electrical systems, diagnosing issues, and making necessary repairs to ensure the safe and efficient operation of electrical components, circuits, and systems. This can also include the new installation of electrical fixtures, panels, etc.
- Customer Service: Providing excellent customer service is a crucial responsibility. The technician communicates with customers to understand their electrical needs, address concerns, and provide explanations or recommendations regarding electrical systems and services. They strive to ensure customer satisfaction and build strong relationships with residential clients
- Team Management: The electrical service manager is responsible for managing a team of electricians and technicians. This includes hiring and training new team members, assigning tasks, and providing guidance and support as needed.
- Quality Assurance: Ensuring the quality of electrical services is a key responsibility. The manager monitors the work performed by the electricians, conducting regular inspections and quality checks to ensure that industry standards and company policies are met. They may also review customer feedback and implement improvements based on the input received.
- Compliance and Safety: The electrical service manager ensures compliance with all relevant electrical codes, regulations, and safety standards. They stay updated on industry best practices and changes in electrical codes to ensure that the company's operations adhere to the highest safety standards. They also educate and train team members on safety protocols and procedures.
- Continuous Improvement: The manager identifies areas for improvement within the electrical service department and implements strategies to enhance efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction. They may analyze data, metrics, and performance indicators to identify trends and make informed decisions to optimize operations.
- Training and Development: The electrical service manager invests in the professional development of the team members. They identify training needs, organize workshops or seminars, and provide coaching or mentoring to improve technical skills and knowledge. They foster a learning environment that promotes growth and advancement.
- Sales Process Management: The electrical service manager takes charge of the sales process within the electrical service department. They develop and implement sales strategies, set sales targets, and create sales forecasts. They may collaborate with the marketing department to generate leads, develop promotional campaigns, and identify opportunities for business growth.