Freeman Electrical Contractors, Inc., headquartered in Valdosta, GA, is a dedicated full-service electrical contractor with a strong commitment to excellence. Serving the regions of Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and South Carolina, we bring years of expertise and innovation to every project. Our team of highly skilled professionals is driven by a passion for quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, making us the trusted choice for all electrical needs in the Southeastern United States.
Our company culture embodies a familial atmosphere where everyone is valued and respected. With an open-door policy, we encourage open communication, collaboration, and support among our team members. We firmly believe in treating our employees with the same respect and consideration that we ourselves would expect, fostering a workplace where every individual can thrive and contribute to our collective success. We offer year round work and a lot of stability! Many of our team members consider our team to be family here!
- Teamwork: Encourage a collaborative atmosphere where everyone works together towards common goals, just like a close-knit family.
- Respect: Treat every team member with respect and consideration, valuing their unique skills and perspectives.
- Trustworthiness: Build trust by being honest, transparent, and reliable in all interactions.
- Safety First: Prioritize the safety and well-being of all team members, ensuring they return home safely every day.
Why Join Us
- Impactful Contributions: As a key player, you're likely to have a substantial influence on projects, decisions, and overall company direction. Your contributions are recognized and valued.
- Career Advancement: Being identified as a key player often leads to more opportunities for career growth and advancement within the company.
- Visibility and Recognition: Your efforts and achievements are likely to be noticed by senior management and colleagues, potentially leading to positive recognition and rewards.
- Leadership Development: Key players are often given opportunities to lead teams or projects, which can enhance your leadership skills and prepare you for higher-level roles.
- Autonomy and Responsibility: Being a key player often comes with a level of autonomy in decision-making and greater responsibility for important tasks and projects.
- Exposure to Senior Leadership: As a key player, you may have more direct interactions with executives and senior leaders, which can be beneficial for building relationships and learning from experienced professionals.
- Influence on Strategy: Key players may have the chance to contribute to strategic planning and decision-making, potentially shaping the future of the company.
- Job Security: We have not laid off anyone in over 20 years, ensuring you have work and stability!
- $20.00-$26.00/hour (based on experience)
- Sign On Bonus Available!
- Monday through Friday (Most weekends off!)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) / Matching
- Year Round Work
- Paid Job Training
- Mental Health Benefits
- Open Door Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Per Diem when traveling
- Company Vehicle Available
- Promote within first
- Referral Program
- Weekly Pay -Direct Deposit
- Company Apparel
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems in compliance with local electrical codes and regulations.
- Collaborate with construction teams to plan and execute electrical installations in new commercial construction projects.
- Retrofit and upgrade existing electrical systems during remodeling projects to meet current safety and efficiency standards.
- Read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics to determine wiring layouts and ensure proper installations.
- Select and install appropriate electrical equipment, fixtures, and wiring for commercial buildings, ensuring they meet project specifications and client needs.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical issues, making necessary repairs or adjustments to restore functionality.
- Conduct electrical inspections to ensure systems are operating safely and efficiently.
- Collaborate with other tradespeople on construction and remodeling sites to coordinate work and ensure timely project completion.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, codes, and safety regulations to ensure compliance and best practices.
- Maintain tools, equipment, and materials in good condition, and keep a well-organized work area.
- Communicate effectively with clients, project managers, and team members to provide updates and address any concerns related to electrical work.
Our Hiring Process
- Fill out the simple application.
- A recruiter from our recruiting company, Yellowstone Local will reach out promptly for a prescreening call.
- If we are a good fit for each other, they will schedule an in-person interview with the hiring manager.
- We will make an offer if you are a good fit.